Good Wednesday everyone, if it is still Wednesday when you read this. Today grumpyhawk and I are discussing the acquisition of Tumblr by Yahoo!, a failed attempt at DRM’ing the news, preemptive policing, Nintendo monetizing fanvids online, and interesting news in fast food, all on today’s episode “Tumblhoo”. Or should it be Tumhoo?
- Yahoo buy Tumblr
- The Tumblr of Wolven as mentioned by grumpyhawk
- Cops test drive preemptive policing
- Who owns a ‘Luigi’s Mansion’ walkthrough video, the player or Nintendo?
- Nintendo claims ownership over gamer fanvids on YouTube
- KFC delivered to Gaza through tunnels
- McDonald worker has car stolen, car appears in her drive thru